Twitter Feed

Twitter

10.18.2006

Contest!

Here's the latest news, straight from the doctor's office: "We went to the doctor this morning. She estimates that Addy will be about 8 pounds and plus or minus 2 days of due date. I am dialated to one but Addy is not "commited" yet, she is still floating around a little bit. I go in to the doctor weekly now so we will see how it goes! I was so nervous going in today that I made my blood pressure go up and they had to redo it after I relaxed to make sure there were no problems."

So here's the contest - Pick the day Addy makes her appearance. With prizes! If you're a knitter or crocheter - yarn from my stash (and I have some good stuff). If you aren't, it will be something else appropriate. Not sure what yet, but I'll try to make it fun. So come on all you lurkers, let's play!

The original due date is November 12. Please leave your guess in the comments - and feel free to explain why you picked that specific date. If more than one person picks the correct date, I'll have an unbiased observer (probably Grandpa D) draw the winning name.

Aunt Wenona gets November 2 for her guess; it's her birthday (one of the big ones that end in "0". Not telling which one though . . .) I'm taking November 13 since both Rachel and Marie were born on the 13th (February and June respectively.) What's your guess?

Yarn Tails Tags:, ,

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I pick October 31. Why? Because Addy wants to scare her grandma by coming early!! (Her great aunt too) :) v

Anonymous said...

Aunt Wenona's pick is November 2nd. Can't believe you have my birthday wrong bff. lol
I know, now with Addy coming, your mind is only on her.

Anonymous said...

Friend Sharon chooses 11/9, because I think the opposite of 9/11 must be the most joyous of occasions. Fun contest Grandma. :D

Anonymous said...

Our guess is November 11--We like 11/11 because it is Veteran's Day and of all the number 1's her birthday would have in it. (she is #1 child, daughter, granddaughter, etc)

Anonymous said...

I pick October 27th because it sounds like it will be a beautiful day -- October for Fall -- the most gorgeous of months -- 27th because anything with a 7 in it should be lucky and blessed for Addy and her family!!!

Ellen

Anonymous said...

Tina says Nov 20th. I know this seems way out of wack but I think that Addison is easy going and will wait as long as she can.

Anonymous said...

Soon to be Auntie Marie guesses Nov. 7.

Anonymous said...

I pick November 7th in honor of my parents' sixty-first(that's right, 61 years with the SAME PERSON!)wedding anniversary. From the Greatest Generation to the Newest One.. My mom would be tickled, shall we say, PINK! The pressure is, literally, ON Rachel!

Anonymous said...

November 10- the day! sara

Anonymous said...

november 15th at 1445 hrs!-kari