Twitter Feed

Twitter

11.28.2006

A Perfect Angel

Remember in the last post I talked about Addy crying in the night? Turned out to be a very temporary thing. By her second night home, Addy was sleeping day and night, waking every three hours or so to eat and then going right back to sleep. She'd cry a little if food wasn't immediately forthcoming, but once Mom had her, she was perfectly content. Oh, and she cries when her diaper comes off - not when she's wet or messy; just when the air hits her bottom. She definitely doesn't like that feeling.

She's absolutely perfect. Perfect hands and fingers (long and slender
), perfect feet (long monkey-toes, just like Uncle Gary; her toes are easily as long as her fingers), perfect ears, and perfect face. And perfectly lost in her carseat. I realize I may be just a little biased, but isn't she the most perfect baby you've ever seen?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a perfect and beautiful baby!
I wish I could hold her. We'll have to start 'plotting' to get them to Ca.

Anonymous said...

She is just gorgeous! Such a beautiful little doll. Lucky,lucky Grandparents to have such a perfect grandchild. Beautiful parents, beautiful child.

Sharon said...

I don't think you're biased at all. She looks perfect to me too. Gorgeous!
~S