Twitter Feed

Twitter

5.08.2007

Jackpot!!!

I was looking for used (cheap) board books for Addy and found a lot of 70 on Ebay. I was well on my way to winning this lot for 99 cents when someone tried to out-bid me near the end of the auction. I ended up winning the collection of books for $16. YEAH!

I could only fit a portion of them into the picture!

We have books about Pooh and books about P's
books on bears, bible, and bee's
stories with rhymes and stories about ZZZZ's
books that you pop-up, pull-out and squeeze
I just can't wait to read her all of these!

4 comments:

Marie said...

Lol, Rachel you are beginning to sound like Dr.Suess.

Wenona said...

Books books books. I love it!

Anonymous said...

Way to score, Rachel!! :) v

Elisa said...

Wow, that's a great collection. Little Addy sure does love her books. I got the biggest kick out of how much attention she paid to each page when we were reading to her. See you soon!