Twitter Feed

Twitter

12.30.2007

Brush 'em Brush'em Brush'em

(Anyone know what movie that is from?)

Brushing
(to the tune of "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star")

Here's my toothpaste
Here's my brush
I won't hurry, I won't rush.
Working hard to keep teeth clean
Front and back and in between
When I brush for quite a while
I will have a happy smile.



I am amazed at how patient she is with this.

Although He Didn't Like the Taste

Although he didn't like the taste,
George brushed his teeth with pickle paste.
Not ever was his mouth so clean,
Not ever were his teeth so green.

Arnold Lobel

4 comments:

Elisa said...

She's patient but doesn't look like she enjoys it. I think Daddy should sing to her while he brushes. *That* would be fun (for us viewers especially). See you soon!

Wenona said...

Brush 'em Brush 'em Brush 'em
Are you talking about 'Grease'?

Teaching kids to brush & floss at a young age. A girl after my own heart. :)

Rach said...

Yeah! Wenona guessed it!

Rach said...

Yeah! Wenona guessed it!