Twitter Feed

Twitter

3.26.2008

Initiated

Addy's fever progressed Sunday night and as John was giving her some medicine before bed she returned the gift with a curdled chaser, all down the his side! I came home on my lunch break and tried to give her some medicine and got the same reaction, all down my side! I stayed home the rest of the night to curl up with her and clean up the rest of what she had in her little tummy.

Monday we went to the doctor and she determined that Addy just had a little virus. Even though she was feeling so rotten Addy hardly fussed and lifted her head off my shoulder long enough to smile and wave at everyone she passed.

Addy is doing much better today but she now has a rash covering her torso. The doctor said this would happen, I hope it doesn't last long.

I have now had every gross little baby fluid wiped, sprayed or splattered on me . I have been initiated into Mommyhood!

3 comments:

Elisa said...

Poor Addy. Hope she's feeling better soon - and doesn't pass it on to mom and dad. But on the plus side, she sure waited a looooong time to finish your initiation. Lucky you!

Anonymous said...

Is Addy feeling better now? William was sick on Easter also...must be something in the air! Vickie

Marie said...

Pobre sita! I agree with Mom on the not sharing the bug. Sigh, why do you get to have the perfect baby? I have never known a baby that was so calm when sick.