Twitter Feed

Twitter

4.26.2008

Playing Dress-up

Miss Addy loves playing dress-up. She brings me hats and shoes and asks me, actually insists, that I help her put them on.

She will drag out clothes from her room and pretend to put them on, usually just managing to wrap them around her neck like a scarf.

One of Addy's Croc's made a run for it, we've put out an APB with no luck so far. Addy walks around the house with the remaining one on like Cinderella.
(I've actually started calling them her slippers because it reminds me of Cinderella.)

Adding the finishing touches.

2 comments:

Elisa said...

She has most excellent taste in clothes. Hope you can find the MIA croq . . . otherwise, we'll have to buy more when we're out there. I think I want a pair for me this time. Think we should get cami's for John?

Elisa said...

Grandpa says Addy's a ham; a cute one!