Twitter Feed

Twitter

7.12.2008

My Moonbeam

Addy had her first baby gymnastics class today at Mountain Gymnastics in Ft. Collins. The under 24 months students are the moonbeams. The gym is HUGE. They had three classes going at once and we didn't have any problems running into anyone...unless one of the little moonbeams made a run for it.


Addy on the balance beam



Today's class was about over, through and under objects. All of which I had to do along side her. We had a blast but my back is screaming for Advil.
"Lassie, tell them I'm in the well!"

From her point of view

Into the tunnel


On the trampoline

Ahh, my favorite, The Pit. This is a giant whole in the floor filled with big foam pieces piled over a trampoline. I now know what it is like to be in quick sand, forget about getting out of this thing in a timely manor. And what was I thinking about while lounging in the pit?
What do you suppose they do if some kid with lice jumps in here?

Addy spent a good portion of her time in the pit flirting with a little boy.
That's my girl!
The kids got to play wiffle golf at the end of the class. Addy's favorite toy in the world is a ball. She was running around stealing everyone else's while I ran behind her replacing the ones she took and making apologies for my little ball-burglar.

2 comments:

Elisa said...

She's the cutest little Moonbeam ever. Looks like she loved gymnastics; did she get into it right away?

lice?!?!? ewwww.

Marie said...

GOD, SHE GETS CUTER BY THE DAY! I CAN UNDERSTAND YOUR CONCERN FOR LICE, TOTAL GROSS FACTOR.