Twitter Feed

Twitter

1.27.2009

What Did You Say?!

Addison has become quit the talker and we are learning (maybe a little too slowly) that she picks up on E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G that is said around her. We have had some interesting moments and memorable quotes as of late...

It's friggin' cold!
I'll take the credit for that one

Ah, Jesus!
I'll take the blame for that one

Dammit!
That one belongs to Daddy, okay and maybe me too

You drive me nuts kiddo!
I would bet money that one came from Grandpa Jim

You're a silly goose!
That one is Grandma

Wow,I have a fat tummy!
???????????

I asked Addy last night if she had spilled her juice on her shirt. She looked at the stain then back and me and replied "No... no I don't think so."

John called me last night with a "you won't believe what your daughter said" story. John said Addy came running into the kitchen, stopped, looked around for a second and then asked
"What
the f@#k is going on in here?" {Did I just hear...}
"What the f@#k is going on in here?
" {Yes I did}
I SWEAR I don't know where that one came from!

Last week Addy and John were sitting at the kitchen table when the following conversation occurred...

Addy: "I want to go see Rachel."
John: "What did you just say?!"
Addy: "Um, I want to go see Rachel-Mommy?"
John: "How about just Mommy."
Addy: "Oh, okay."

And we thought we had been so clever with our code names!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

too funny ...the clever little thing!

Elisa said...

Oh yeah, good times. I'd love to have seen the look on John's face with the f@#k comment.

I'm remembering some of the ones you and Matt said. No wonder I have gray hair.

Anonymous said...

Beyond priceless. Somebody needs their mouth washed out and it isn't Addy!!!

Beth said...

Yeah, we are learning that too. My oldest is around the same age as yours and learned shit this weekend. yeah. my fault.
your blog is cute thogh, this was my first time, found it from your comment on island life. :)

Thao said...

Hi Rachel,
You are my Valentine swappee.
Please email me your address.

member (dot) thao (at) gmail.com

And just to be sure, you like chocolate, right? :)