Twitter Feed

Twitter

1.04.2010

December

After much prodding, begging, and threatening by my parents I have decided to get caught up with my blogging! I now have a wonderful new computer that allows me to download 100 pictures in 10 seconds versus 30 minutes (thanks John!).

At the beginning of December Addy and I attended Disney on Ice: Worlds of Fantasy in Denver. It was during one of our many snow storms this season so I decided to stay at a hotel after the show so that we did not have to drive home in the middle of the night on ice. Addy had a blast. I think she may have enjoyed the hotel part the most though.

The show was on a Sunday night and with the snow I think a lot of people opted to stay home.


Addy and I made salt dough ornaments. Lots of fun!


Addy and I made sugar cookies.



Addy came to visit me at work. She loves coming to my work, putting on a headset and rolling up to a computer. You can't get her to leave!

We took Addy to see the Denver Zoo Lights for the first time.



More to come.....

4 comments:

Elisa said...

Addy in 3D glasses made me laugh out loud. Thanks for the blog update!

Anonymous said...

Yeah...Addy's back! Missed you guys! :) Vickie

Wenona said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wenona said...

Love the picture of Addy looking up and away from the camera. I think it was taken at the ice show. Don't know what she's looking at but it's a beautiful picture of her.