Twitter Feed

Twitter

3.11.2010

Oh, Little Buddy

Addy has an imaginary friend named Little Buddy. Little Buddy is a little brown mouse (side note: Little Buddy farts). He pops up every now and again but today he was with us ALL day. Addy kept telling me that Little Buddy was cold and he needed her princess umbrella to keep warm. Let's see...umm...No. She tried and tried and finally got fed up with me and my lack of understanding and went to her room. I noticed that peace and quiet had filled the house and I went to investigate and found this.
So Sweet

I asked Addy later why she had gone to bed and she told me it was because she had "given up on me." She may have given up on me but she had a new tactic waiting in the wings. She asked to call her Daddy which we frequently do during his commute home. As soon as she had him on the phone the little stinker ratted me out!
"Daddy, Little Buddy is cold and Mommy won't let me have my umbrella so he can be warm."
Daddy was on my side, apparently she had tried this with him a few days ago too. When Daddy arrived home she tried again, probably thinking he could not resist the combination of the horror of my mistaken decision and her big baby cuteness.
She was wrong.

1 comment:

Elisa said...

Points to Addy for tenaciousness. Points to mommy and daddy for sticking together. Boy oh boy, are you guys going to need that as she gets older and smarter. Love the farting mouse. Only Addy . . .