Twitter Feed

Twitter

1.04.2011

Portrait Pique

Having portraits of Addy taken this year was a bit of a pain. I walked out of one place and ended up annoyed and gouged at another.
Gouged = $28 a picture. Not framed, no special paper, no treatments (I added my own), just 5x7's. Sigh.
I didn't even buy them. Granpa Jim did through his church and if you think I sound irritated.... I'll leave it at that.
Along with the pictures we were also treated to a lecture on how little girls only twirl at age 4. They are not capable of twirling at 3 and cannot be bothered at 5 so it is a photographers "duty" to capture this special feat of fantasticness at this precious age.
(is there an emoticon for an eye roll?)
Anyyyywaaaay... How can you turn down pictures of this curly cutie?








3 comments:

Elisa said...

She's such a cutie. Those are really good pics of her. Maybe not $28 worth ( each!! Are you kidding me?) but she's so adorable, how could he resist?

Marie said...

OMG, that twirling lecture is total BS! And $28?! Sheesh, gouged is an understatement.

Anonymous said...

Rachel she is toooo cute. Twirling is appropriate at any age. Nobody should deny the twirl (oh snap). Fabulous pictures!

Tina (sorry I don't know what I am doing yet)