Twitter Feed

Twitter

12.28.2006

Modeling

John gave me a new digital camera and photo printer for Christmas this year. I honestly thought he would be hiding my camera by now to MAKE THE FLASHING STOP!. This new toy is only going to make it worse!
After we got home from the doctors office Addy modeled for me so I could test it out.



Kodak EasyShare Z710


Hi Grandma! Thanks for the blankets
Addy weighed in a 9 lbs 8 oz today
Up from 8 lbs 1 oz 3 weeks ago

I can take pictures in sepia tone
and
black & white

4 comments:

Elisa said...

She's gotten so big! Love the ladybugs. Enjoy the camera - and be sure to send lots & lots of photos! Grandma E

Rach said...

Now I have a camera for home and one to keep in the diaper bag!

Anonymous said...

A new baby AND a new camera...some things are meant to be! Keep those pictures coming on Addy's blog site, Great Aunt Vickie loves to see them. :) v

Anonymous said...

Hehe, I love the fist in the first Addy pic. Baby Power! LOL.