Twitter Feed

Twitter

1.14.2007

Auntie Marie Comes to Town

Marie met her niece for the first time this weekend. Aunt Marie held onto her as much as possible on Friday and Saturday because she knew once the grandparents arrived it was all over!

Q:What do you think of your niece? Do you like being an Aunt?
A: She is absolutely adorable and of course I love it!

Q: If you had to give Addy a nickname what would it be?
A: I like one of the nicknames her mom gave her ....Binki-saurous.

Q: Who do you think Addy looks like?
A: Her mom.

Q: What is your favorite baby part? (I am partial to baby tummy!)
A: Her eyes. I think they will be hazel like her grandmas.

Q: Do you want to stay forever and just hold Addy?
A: Hell Yes!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Aunt Marie is in love. And how can she not be with that adorable baby?
She's also smart because I KNOW as soon as grandma gets there it'll be a fight to hold Addy.

Anonymous said...

Aunt Marie couldn't look happier! OK, again I ask, when is that baby coming to California so the GREAT Aunt gets to hold her. Oh wait, I forgot, I'm going to win the HGTV Dream Home in Winter Park, CO, so I'll get to see Addy then! :) v

Anonymous said...

I will try for June I promise. I am just afraid the TSA personnel are going to think my breast pump is an IED and blow it up!
Rach