Twitter Feed

Twitter

1.04.2007

Honorary Aunts & Uncles

Addison has a large extended family of "aunts" and "uncles" on both sides of the family. The great thing is that many of these relatives work for the Loveland Police Department so Addy is not going to get away with anything when she is a teenager!(Which I think is only fair since my mom always knew when I was pulled over!)
Addy's big brother, Colton, has found out that WE ARE ALWAYS WATCHING. He even called once to give his side of the story before I knew that he had been stopped!

Auntie Tanya in dispatch


Uncle Jimmy

Aunt Tina in dispatch

Uncle Rod
(2nd visit)

Addy was not to fond of Uncle Rod the first time he came to visit. Uncle Rod was in uniform and she cried and cried until I took her back, something she had not done before and has not done since. I guess she has yet to appreciate a man in uniform!

2 comments:

Elisa said...

That's a great picture of Aunt Tanya. Now that you're a mom, I guess you get to know the secret. Moms. Know. Everything. Pass it on.

Anonymous said...

Great Aunt Vickie is soooo jealous! I can't wait to hold our Addy. :) v