Twitter Feed

Twitter

10.19.2007

Unlikely Teachers

Addison and I had the pleasure of hanging out at the DMV for an hour and a half today. Yipee!
The last half hour we spent in the line for my license picture with two teenage girls standing behind us.

The whole time Addy played little games with them and flirted (as usual) and gave high-fives. Addy and I have worked on the high-fives before but after practicing with these girls it really stuck and she is happy to give you a solid five any time you ask. I am hoping one of these days she will remember something I show her so I don't have to keep giving the credit to other people! You know who you are! If I get her to walk I'll be happy:>

1 comment:

Elisa said...

Yeah Addy! You know she'll wait for turkey day so I can claim credit for teaching her to walk . . . That's grandma's good girl!