Twitter Feed

Twitter

11.29.2007

12 Month Check-up


Addy went in for her twelve month check up. She weighed in at 19 lbs. 3 oz. and is 31 inches long. She is in the 25th percentile for her weight and over the 95th percentile for her height (too bad female basketball players don't make what the male ones do!)

Addy did not like all those strangers touching her today and fussed and cried and gave dirty looks from the safety of my arms. And to top it all off she had to have 3 shots. Luckily she was mad at them and not me.

We have the go ahead to expand Addison's culinary horizons. I think we'll try eggs in the morning. I gave Addy her first taste of water today. She hasn't been interested in the sippy cups until today. She likes water but doesn't care for juice...she gets that from her dad.

1 comment:

EK said...

I can't believe it's been a year, thanks to Tanya, I caught up woth her blog and now yours. Hope things are going well - Addy is adorable : )