Twitter Feed

Twitter

2.23.2010

The Awesomeness of Daddy

Two peas in a pod, these two

Addy was sick about a week ago with a cold and she did not want anybody touching her but her daddy. She woke up in the middle of the night one night and started heading for my room. I intercepted her in the hall and offered to lay down with her for awhile. You should have seen the evil-eyed look I got in response.
NO!
But I want to cuddle with you.
NO!
Please? Come on lets go.
NO! I WANT MY DADDY!!!!!
Okay,okay he is all yours.

I got to thinking. I take Addy to dance class, crafting, toddler theater, storytelling in the park, travelling, shopping, zoo, princess movies..... Why am I chopped liver?

There is just no comparison for the awesomeness of DADDY and I am okay with that....
most of the time.

No comments: