Twitter Feed

Twitter

2.14.2010

Let's Get Crafty

I took a week off and stayed home with Addy while Grandpa Jim went on vacation. We filled our days crafting and napping. I love that Addy is old enough now to be crafty with me.

We made Valentine's....

that I forgot to mail.

Glue and Glitter
What's not to love?

Addy calls them her basigns


We also went pottery painting. We have not been to this shop for several months, since the infamous Addy "crap" fiasco. And of course after days of begging to come here she announced that the place sucked, then two seconds later decided it was awesome.

Addy painted Ariel and Flounder...


an easter egg...

and Peter Cottontail.

This is my little Bunny FooFoo

Check out the level of concentration going into the decoration of these cookies


Awesome

2 comments:

Elisa said...

Love the crafts - those cookies look great. Nice to see another generation of crafter on the rise.

Anonymous said...

I wonder who had more fun...Grandpa Jim on vacation or Addy and mommy? :) Vickie