Twitter Feed

Twitter

5.29.2010

Gardener & Gardener

Addy and I started out veggie garden today. It was the perfect day for it. The past couple days have been in the 90's but it stayed in the 70's today and was a bit overcast.

We planted corn, tomatoes, potatoes, onions, and garlic. Next weekend we will plant the carrots since I can't seem to manage to buy the right amount of soil.

Addy has been decorating the containers for me with her chalks and she loves to say the word gardener.

I hope this works cause it was a bit pricey getting our veggie operation up and running. The goal is to show Addy that food comes from someplace other then McDonald's. I have never been one for gardening but I had a lot of fun today. Wish us luck because we have no idea what we are doing!

I have no idea what she was telling me but I love the look on her face.

No comments: