Twitter Feed

Twitter

6.20.2010

Father's Day

For Father's Day we gave Daddy a watch and a Super Hero Care Package. John has been hinting about this watch for over a month (when I say hint I mean he took a picture of it and gave me a business card with the make, model, serial number and description written on it).

The hero kit was very cute and I had a ton of fun making it. It contained snacks and each package had a description like "Jerky: For when there is nothing else to eat in the Fortress of Solitude" (otherwise known as the bathroom) and "Energy Chips: Leap tall buildings in a single bound or your money back." You can check it out here.

Daddy wanted to spend Father's Day relaxing at the lake.

Can you see the family resemblance? I could fill an album with pictures of these two sticking there tongues out at me.

Addy dancing on the boat

Addy sleeping on the boat

Addy and I also made special cupcakes. Can you tell what they are? John guessed smiley faces right after he said he didn't want one...anyone...? They are BBQ grills with grilled hot dogs. Yeah, I will NEVER be a professional cake decorator.

Addy ate one of my cupcakes, then needed to be scrubbed from head to toe.

No comments: