Twitter Feed

Twitter

7.05.2010

The 4th, A Day Late


Well last night our weather looked like this
so the city postponed the fireworks until tonight.



We relaxed on the boat and enjoyed some ice cream before the show.

Brooke showing some 4th of July spirit


Headed to the cove with the best view

I think someone is excited about fi-re-works!

Addy said her favorite fireworks were the big orange ones.
I had to laugh at Addy the other day when she told me that
"fireworks lived in Wyoming" (where they sell all the big illegal ones you can't get in Colorado).
John and Colton told her that one.

This is my only good shot of the fireworks, the rest I hid highlighted in this collage.
Dark+boat+lack of tripod+fast subject= squiggles

The center picture is Addy playing with flag glow sticks


It is so nice being able to watch the show from the lake and not have to deal with crowds and traffic!
Lucky, Lucky
Happy 4th!

No comments: