Twitter Feed

Twitter

7.02.2010

Little Bits of The Day

At Barnes and Noble Addy discovered the stage in the kids section and had to perform. I could not find one kid's book about the 4th of July there.

I discovered that there is a See's Candies in Loveland! I was excited but I took the picture and kept walking. It is just too hot for chocolate.
p.s. Mom, Ben and Jerry's makes a peanut brittle ice cream.
Tanya gives it rave reviews.


A bag of stinky stuff for $8 dollars!!!!

Foam visors I decorated to sell at my garage sale tomorrow. I hope they are a hot item.

Big, bright rainbows (notice there are two in the middle picture)
Addy and I broke out into song...

"Red, orange, yellow, green, blue
don't forget there's purple too
rainbow colors for me and youuuuuu"

Games with a toddler, always fun and challenging.
Barnes and Noble has expanded their kid's education section with lots of stuff
for kids Addy's age.

Addy has discovered Root Beer. She calls it Rootberry which is just awesome.

1 comment:

Elisa said...

She's getting so tall! I miss my Addy. Love the song and the pic of her throwing dice with her eyes closed. How'd the garage sale turn out? (Thanks, Tanya - I'm off to see if I can find some B&J)