Twitter Feed

Twitter

8.17.2006

Getting Ready For Addy

I'm not at all excited about the eminent arrival of my granddaughter. (Yeah, right. If you believe that, I have a bridge to sell you.) I've made a few things for Addy so far and have a long, long list of projects I hope to complete by November.
I'm not the only one in craft mode. Rachel and Tanya have been making cross-stitch bibs. I wish I could claim credit for Rachel's interest in fibery things, but I think this is mostly Tanya's doing.
Currently, I'm working on two afghans, a baby blanket, several pairs of booties, a red hat to go with the baby sweater and . . . . . who knows what else. Addy is going to be the best dressed baby in Colorado.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such cute things. I've got to get to work. You know how sloooowwww I am.

Elisa said...

Hmmm, does this mean you'll have something made by the time Addy has children of her own?? (just kidding!)