Twitter Feed

Twitter

8.21.2006

Think Happy Thoughts

I was going to wait until this was a finished set before I posted photos . . . . but I changed my mind. A camo baby hat. Since the last hat was girly, with ruffles, I thought I'd go toward the tomboy side this time. I like how this hat turned out, but I wish there had been a little less pooling of the colors and more randomness. Oh, well. I think Addy's Daddy will still like it. I'm working on booties to match and, if I have enough yarn, maybe a sweater or vest.

Rach's next doctor's appointment is tomorrow (Tuesday). Everybody please send happy, healthy, low blood pressure thoughts her way. She's doing well, but good thoughts can't hurt, right?

Yarn Tails Tags: , ,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great hat! I'm sure daddy will love it.
Rach will be in my prayers tonight.

Sharon said...

I LOVE, LoVE LoVe (3 kinds of Love there) the hat!!!

I can just see these birth annoucements - "Our new Addy-tion has Arrived" or "We have a new Addy-tion in our family" Oh the fun they'll have creating something clever for those.