Twitter Feed

Twitter

2.21.2007

3 Months Old!

John and I have been asked who we think Addison looks like. We have always said that she had John's nose and eyes and my mouth. To truly determine who she resembles we broke out the baby pictures. We could tell right away who she looked like but I won't sway the vote by telling. For fun please compare the pics below and leave us a comment with who you think she looks like.
I will tally the vote and let you know the consensus.

Addison
February 2007

John
December 1963

Rachel
May 1979


Addison slept through the night for the first time on Valentine's Day. 8 whole hours!
Addy can hold her head up pretty well now ( I call her my little bobble head).
She laughs when you make funny faces and noises at her and occasionally when you tickle her armpits. The first time she laughed when I tickled her she had the hiccups for the next half hour!


Addison got this bouncy chair for Christmas and she loves it! She is getting really good at grabbing hold of the dangling toys which results in a song and a light show. She favors her left hand when she is playing in the chair and Grandma thinks she may end up a lefty.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sure see Mommy in this picture of Addy! Sure have missed your blog entries; way to go, Grandma Tech! :) v

Elisa said...

I thought she had John's eyes until I saw these photos. Boy oh boy, she's the spitting image of her mom!

Anonymous said...

Yes, she does have John's eyes, but she looks just like her beautiful Mommy! Really enjoy your blog and am so glad it is back up. Rachel, wish you could go with us to the Scrapbook Resort the end of this month. Had such a good time with you at Lake Arrowhead!

Marie said...

The nose is definitely John's but other than that she looks just like her mommy