Twitter Feed

Twitter

2.05.2007

Computer Woes

Sorry about the delay getting a new blog post up. My computer is sick (but hopefully not dying) and my new laptop with Microsoft Vista is a pain.

We had a nice relaxing weekend at home. On Saturday we watched movies and napped.

Saturday night John and I went out to dinner and Addy spent a couple hours with Grandpa Jim before he left on vacation. Don't you love how content she looks?
On Superbowl Sunday we cheered on the Colts.
I've started working towards my bachelors degree in fraud investigation through on-line classes. Addy has been my little study buddy. I think she was a little bored with the description of the criminal justice layout. Wait till I start forensic accounting. I'm sure she'll be riveted!

I have to go back to work this Saturday so we've started the transition. Addy has slept in her crib in her room for the last couple nights. The first night I slept for 3 hours and then got up and held her for 4. Even though she's a noisy sleeper, I like having her in our room where I can hear her every move. We also started giving her one bottle of formula at bedtime so she sleeps a little longer for her dad. Hmmm, I wonder if I could sneak her into work with me. Do you think anyone would notice?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, you're forgiven...computer woes no one can help. Great Aunt Vickie was going through withdrawals from missing Addy's pictures.

I know how much you must be looking forward to going back to work! @#$%^&*(*&^ :) v