Twitter Feed

Twitter

2.14.2007

My Sweet Valentine

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Cuddling with Dad

I started back to work Saturday night after a 12 week maternity leave. I spent all last week dreading having to leave my baby. Fortunately I have a job were I can be gone at night when she is sleeping and I only work 4 days a week. My work is 5 minutes from home so I can get a Sweet-Sweet fix on my lunch break (at one in the morning). She has been pretty good for her Dad while I'm away, only getting up once during the night to eat.



Tuesday, the 13th, was my birthday and I came home at 7 in the morning to this...


my baby girl surrounded by chocolate! There is nothing sweeter in the world!



xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo




2 comments:

Elisa said...

Love it! Addy has the most gorgeous eyes and they look huge in the sepia photos. Great photos!

Anonymous said...

How is it possible that Addy just gets cuter and cuter? Love the photos! :) Vickie