Twitter Feed

Twitter

4.05.2007

The Afterbath

Addison has decided that baths are not fun. She has cried through every bath for the last month and nothing seems to help. Today I had John help me sit her up while I washed her, hoping that would help. It didn't. She started fussing as soon as she saw the tub. I hope this is a short phase.

When the bath is over she is all smiles again!

Video!
Click on this link for Addy's first short film.
(please let me know if you have any problems viewing it)


4 comments:

Elisa said...

It worked! Cute video!

Anonymous said...

What a cute video!

Marie said...

I can't get in. It's asking for your password. I tried doing it from my account but that didn't work either.

Anonymous said...

This is soooo cute....she is way too pretty. So fun to see a video so far away...thanks