Twitter Feed

Twitter

4.13.2007

Picture Day

I love Portrait Innovations! Pictures printed in 30 minutes-instant (almost) gratification!
Addy cooperated for 3 wardrobe changes and only cried when we tried to get a picture of her on her tummy.

This picture was taken at the end of the session and she was starting to get tired so I put her pacifier in her mouth to calm her, then pulled the plug, snapped the picture, plugged her back in and repeated the cycle a few more times.



There was quite a show going on behind the photographer. Grandparents, cousins and myself all jumping around making noises trying to get Addy to smile for the pictures. I think we all did pretty good!
Addy with Grandpa D and Grandma E

Addy and Grandpa Jim

Addy with cousins Brooke and Alyssa

2 comments:

Marie said...

Oh how cute! I need you to send me all the pictures you got! (Preferably by kodakgallery.com)
Love you. Thanks, lol.

Wenona said...

What great pictures! There's nothing better than portrait day.