Twitter Feed

Twitter

4.28.2007

Proud Mama

Addy was getting a lot of attention from people this week. We stopped by the County Clerk's office to renew some plates and as soon as we sat down in line she started turning heads. Two clerks stopped helping people to comment on her beautiful eyes. While I was actually at the counter one clerk kept Addy entertained and another left her desk and came across the room to see if she was as pretty up close...and of course she is! I have never seen anything like it, especially at the DMV!


After that stop we went to the grocery store and while we were in line to check out a lady left her place in another line to get a better look at Addy. She said " I spotted her from across the store".

And, of course, Addy gets her weekly dose of oogling from the ladies at Weight Watchers!

2 comments:

Elisa said...

She's the most gorgeous, most perfect baby ever. And I'm not biased at all. Can't wait to see her in . . . 20 days!

Anonymous said...

It's obvious people in Colorado have excellent taste! And I bet your tomboy has enough 'girly-girly' in her to eat up all the attention. Keep those pictures coming...absolutely make my morning. :) v