Twitter Feed

Twitter

9.29.2008

Baby Bling

Addy is a girl after my own heart. She likes jewelry! I keep a little jewelry holder next to my bed and Addy likes to sit on my bed and try on each piece: watch, rings, bracelet, etc.
Binky, Bracelets, Diaper
What more do you need?

Croc shoe bling

Addy jewelry designed by Mommy

I made the mistake of painting my toenails in front of Addison one day and she begged and pleaded until I would paint her toes too. She was very proud of her "pretty toe".

It doesn't matter where I had the nail polish she seems to find it.
That's my girly-girl.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi there I am Katrina Uffelman from the Autumn Goody Swap I saw your name above me. I just wanted to say hello and give you my email so was can chat.
bagsforbrent@yahoo.com

Thanks Katrina