Twitter Feed

Twitter

10.04.2008

The Greatest Show On Earth...

...for kids. Last night we saw the Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey Circus at the Denver Coliseum. This was Addy and Daddy's first circus!

Racing to the show


Circus in Motion

This was a two hour show and Addy never took her eyes of the stage. Absolutely mesmerized.

We had been telling her all day that she was going to get to see elephants and every once in a while during the show she would ask where they were. She was sooooo excited when they made their entrance. This is the only good shot I got of the elephants because, of course, my camera battery died at this point.


Being circus royalty is very tiring.

I speak from experience!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I knew you had a crown somewhere!! Looks like you guys had a great time :)

Unknown said...

Isn't it amazing how some things can hold little one's attention for so long. I bet it was great fun!!

Btw I am your swap partner in the Autumn Swap and was hoping I could get your information so I can mail out to you. :) My email addy is on my profile. :)