Twitter Feed

Twitter

10.09.2008

I {Heart} Autumn

What do you like best about Fall?
I love the change in the weather, especially the little chill in the air, and the colors of the trees.
I think autumn for me means the beginning of the holidays, evenings in front of the fireplace and pumpkins!

  • Do you have any family traditions for this time of year?
  • I love going to Anderson Farms in Erie, Colorado. They have giant corn mazes, a huge pumpkin patch, petting zoo, Terror in the Corn haunted corn maze...

  • What’s your favorite Halloween chocolate?
  • Mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups

  • Is there any Halloween treat you do not like?
  • Candy Corn. Yuck!

  • What has been the best Halloween costume you’ve ever dressed up in?

  • The costume that really sticks out in my mind was a butterfly outfit I wore when I was about 9 years old. I think it was my dad that madethe wings that were hand painted. Unfortunately it rained while we were trick or treating and the wings melted. It was still a really cool costume.

    1 comment:

    Unknown said...

    I e-ed you my mailing address!