Twitter Feed

Twitter

10.16.2008

Jump Teddy Bear

I came across The Gummy Bear Song on YouTube and thought Addy would get a kick out of it.
She liked it alright. She was obsessed with it for about a week. As soon as she got up in the morning she would climb onto the chair in front of the computer and ask to watch either "jump teddy bear" or "pig and doggie" over and over again until I turned it on. After 20 minutes I usually can't stand it anymore and would prefer to hear her tantrum then the lyrics to these songs. It has been a couple of weeks and she seems to have forgotten about them but to be on the safe side I am doing this blog on the sly while her Daddy is distracting her!








4 comments:

Wenona said...

I am SO not showing these to Launa. I could handle the Hippo song, probably because I grew up with it. But that gummy bear song has got to go. You're a more patient person than me Rachel. lol

Tulsi said...

My 21 year old daughter will love these. She is just that way!!

We are swap buddies. Nice to "meet" you. Or Addy

Tulsi said...

I have to apologize. My cousin has been checking my mail while I've been sick and noticed a swap thing. It was a bad sudden illness and I have been waiting for swap details for a few swaps. She didn't know it was to be secret and she said she sent a message to you in case I couldn't for a while. I noticed that she did. She even mentioned my daughter, who is a year younger than herself. I am so sorry about that. Now that I am up and at it again to check on things it won't happen again. I hope it doesn't ruin anything for you, or we can contact the person in charge of the swap and ask if she can rearrange things. I'm sorry about this.

Rach said...

No problem Tulsi. I look forward to the swap! Love, Addy