Twitter Feed

Twitter

8.22.2010

Loveland Arts and Crafts Show

Two Saturdays ago we went to the Loveland Arts and Crafts Show. We decided last minute to go Saturday morning in an attempt to miss the heat of the afternoon and the high temps expected on Sunday. It was a nice thought anyway. It was WARM! We ended up speed walking the event because of the heat and Addy's wonderful mood. Oh, well. I think I will go child-free next year so I can hover longer.

Love Slug

I thought these purses were neat. The handles are bungee cord.

I had heard about the little train at North Lake Park but had never actually seen it in the 10 years I have lived here. It is a cute little train. I think it runs on the weekends during the summer. $.75 per person is not bad for the short ride.


It was a great show with lots of great booths. I am looking forward to it next year. For more check this out.

No comments: