Twitter Feed

Twitter

9.01.2010

Staycation Vacation Birthday

For John's birthday I planned a little staycation. With John's new job we were not able to go on vacation this week like we had originally planned. Instead I booked a couple nights at a local hotel we like and enjoyed the pool, room service, and air conditioning. It was very relaxing.

Action shot!

I made a little fort out of blankets for Addy. She was thrilled and actually stayed there all night.

We got John a toy for his birthday, a remote controlled boat. He seemed to have fun with it. I know Addy had fun with it. She wants one too. I told her I would get her a bigger one :).

On Sunday we celebrated John and his brother Jim's birthdays. I won't say how old they are lets just leave it at OOOOOOOLLLLLLDDDDDD. John swears he is going to pay me back someday for the old jokes but I reminded him that by the time that happens he will be too old to remember any of this (I am so going to get it when he reads this !! )
I decorated the cake with Star Wars yo-yo's. At least I find myself amusing.

Happy Birthday Daddy!

No comments: